Your new puppy comes with a 3 yrs health guarantee, is vet checked, has all current vaccinations & has been de-wormed. Our puppies are guaranteed to be in good health & free of any signs of infection & any contagious or communicable diseases when going to their new home. The puppy is guaranteed to be free from any life threatening congenital defects for 3 yrs from date of birth. Should the puppy expire within the two yrs of ownership due to genetic defect passed down by parent, we will replace the puppy under the following conditions below.
1. Buyer must have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of delivery, Seller must be informed immediately of the examination’s result by email or by phone. The failure to do this will result in the cancellation of this guarantee
2. Buyer must provide puppy with routine preventive care, such as, but not limited to: Annual physical examinations by a licensed veterinarian. Follow veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations and de-worming.
3.This puppy is guaranteed until 3 yrs of age against fatal and life altering congenital disease which adversely affects the life of the animal. If the puppy dies within this 3 yrs time frame, the buyer will pay to have it autopsied to ascertain reason. If reason is congenital, the seller will replace puppy.
4. This guarantee does not cover hip dysphasia as all of our puppies are vet checked and cleared before leaving and many times hip problems arise as a result of outside influences beyond our control.
5. All items covered by this guarantee are by replacement only. We do not give refunds.
6. Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is aware that owning a puppy means trips to the veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
7. This guarantee does not include Coccidia and Kennel Cough, which is common in puppies that are shipped and usually caused by bacteria. Kennel Cough is self limiting and like the common cold, it must run its course. Full recovery is expected and Kennel Cough on it own is not life threatening.
8. A puppy showing any serious genetic or congenital defect will be replaced as follows:
-Animal must show the defect by 3 yrs of age. Seller must be notified of the problem within two business days of the licensed veterinarian’s determination and have two reports from two unassociated veterinarian’s stating the same problem and Seller will provide a replacement puppy of equivalent value.
-A puppy with a defect must be returned or euthanized with prior permission of the Seller to qualify for a replacement puppy.
-No refund, in part or in full, will be given.
9. We sell our puppies as Pet Quality. We do not guarantee your puppy will be able to sire or whelp puppies. There is NO GUARANTEE on the size of this puppy as an adult.
10. A returned puppy must be returned to the seller in good condition, other than the specified problem, at the buyer’s expense. The owner will then qualify for a replacement puppy.
11. Replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and will be of comparable quality. It is understood that the replacement puppy may not be from the exact same parents of original puppy.
12. This guarantee applies to the original buyer only, and cannot be transferred to a second buyer or owner.
13. There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors, for example: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange, entropion and other autoimmune disorders that are not covered by this guarantee.
14. Neglect or improper care or maintenance of the dog, by the new owner is not covered by this health guarantee in any way.
15. The dog must be kept up to date on immunizations and exams.
16. The buyer agree never to abandon, or surrender the puppy to an animal shelter, rescue group or other similar facility, without at least first attempting to contact the seller/breeder to make other arrangements for the puppy. If at any time, for any reason the buyer is unable to fulfill the terms of this contract, in regards to providing a safe and secure home environment for the dog, then the buyer agrees to attempt to first return the dog to the seller/breeder, if at all possible, so that a suitable replacement home environment may be found. Health and shot records will be giving upon delivery of puppy. A Puppy Care Pack will also be provided upon delivery of puppy. A basic puppy Care information sheet will also be provided.
17. This contract is null and void if the terms and conditions are not fulfilled.
18. Buyer agrees that he/she understands this contract fully, and that this contract is under the jurisdiction of the State of Texas, in the county of Martin. It is agreed that the place of venue shall be in Martin County, Texas.